Yay to everyone who wished me luck on the test. I saw all of the comments right before I went their, and -however lame this might sound - I think they actually made me do BETTER. Seriously.
Last Weekend overview
- 9 am: ISEE
- 2.30 pm: take the subway (bart) to Powell (in San Francisco)
- 3 pm: meet Christine, go X-mas shopping (though the first three purchaces were for ourselves)
- midnight: at the hotel, watching 40-year-old Virgin. A terrible movie, but it's terribly amusing at the same time. One of those so-bad-it's-good.
- 1.30: freak out by convincing eachother that the witch/evil spirit is under the bed.
- 10 am: get up, more shopping.
- 12.30 pm: mom picks me up to go to an open house
- 4 pm: piano recital. Bleh.
- 8 am: school, of course.
- 12.30 pm: go to CPS for shadowing, where my tourguide and her friends label me as, "hella chill".
- 3.30 pm: grocery shopping
-5 pm: dance lesson. :)
It's Wednsday, and I'm still exhausted.
So, how was everyone elses last few days? I'm far too lazy to do homework now, and would love to talk. I want.....*points like uncle Sam* YOU.